Start Date: Monday 28th January 2019
Closing Date: Friday 8th February 2019
Interviews: 15th February 2019
Post: Learning Support Assistant
Start date: March 2019
Salary: Grade 2 point 7 £16,495 per annum (based upon 37 hours
per week x 52 weeks per year)
Actual Salary: £11,352.44 per annum (based upon 30 hours per week x
39 weeks per year)
Location: Burton End Primary Academy, School Lane, Burton End,
Haverhill, Suffolk, CB9 9DE
Contract type: 30 hours per week / 39 weeks per year
Contract term: Fixed Term until 31st August 2019
Burton End Primary Academy is part of the Unity School’s Partnership. To support the running of the school, we are seeking to recruit a dedicated Learning Support Assistant into our team of support staff to provide support in class and work alongside our Family Support Practioner in order to provide pastoral care.
We are looking for:
- An inspiring individual with strong literacy and numeracy skills who can work across both key stages, taking and supporting classes.
- An empathetic and sympathetic individual who can provide emotional support to pupils
- A creative and reflective individual who has excellent communication and personal organisational skills
- An individual with the ability to support in evaluating progress through assessment activities
In return, the successful candidate will receive:
- A friendly, welcoming and inclusive school
- Happy, well behaved and enthusiastic children who are eager to learn
- A supportive and driven leadership team
- Dedicated colleagues with a great team ethos
For an informal discussion about this post please contact Karen Sheargold (Headteacher) on 01440 702 376.
If you wish to apply for this vacancy. Please complete an application form and send this via email to Hayley Jobson (firstname.lastname@example.org) by the closing date.
Closing date: Friday 8th February midday
Interviews: Friday 15th February
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks required for relevant posts.
Unity School’s Partnership – welcoming diversity.